Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hasan Gharehasanloo <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 20:58:26 UTC

error after installation

Hi everybody
Recently I installed OM 2.0 on windows. evrythings was ok till I restart
red5 server. After that Error 204,556 & 642 apeared that was about
Netconnection.Connect.Fail on rtmp://localhost:8088/openmeetings/hibernate
I have the same problem with OM 1.9 installation on ubuntu.
Is there something wrong that I have done on both platforms???(I know that
it has discussed before, but none of solutions was useful for me)

--
---------------------------------
Best Regards

Re: RE: error after installation

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

An installation of OM 2.0 on
XP it was right for me.

Cannot upload-convert files
and record interview but yes
record desktop.

Re: Logical architecture of OM 2.0

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

there is no Struts in our application stack.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

RE: Choose Device window not appearing or appearing half hidden

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Sebastian,

Which is the best way to obtain a new version of OpenMeetings?

Finding the latest build number from
"https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/" and then downloading
either the source and compiling or the completed build, or alternatively
check out the source from the singlewebapp ?  My preference would be the
check out via svn.

1)      wget
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/
singlewebapp/dist/apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1335834-08-05-20
12_2349-src.tar.gz

or

2)      wget
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/
singlewebapp/dist/apache-openmeetings-incubating-2.0.0.r1335834-08-05-20
12_2349.tar.gz

or

3)      svn checkout
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singleweba
pp/

Thanks,

George Kirkham

IT Manager

Cooperative Research Centre For Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC)

NFF House, 14 - 16 Brisbane Avenue, Barton, ACT, 2600, Australia

T: (02) 6120 1600

F: (02) 6273 7181

E: gkirkham@co2crc.com.au,

W: www.co2crc.com.au

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,

the system backup and restore will not manipulate and code. It just imports
data into the database and copies uploaded documents/recordings/profile
images and saved whiteboards to the appropriate places.

I am not sure if I understood right about your potential concern about
files that are not imported correctly. However what you describe sounds
quite strange. Each file has a unique identifier. This identifier is a MD5
hash. The identifier does not change when you export or import files. And
not only the files but also the folder of each file is a MD5 hash.
That is why there is a checkbox to exclude those files so that advanced
users and admins can potentially copy them manually. The Backup does not
manipulate the file, just does copying and zipping.
So having files that previously were different documents is quite
impossible. However we can run some tests to make sure that no new issues
are involved.

browser cache caused issue RE: Choose Device window not appearing or appearing half hidden

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Sebastian,

The problems I was having was related to the browser cache as you said.

I ran a WinDiff on the clean build and against the clean build with data
and files restored from the prod server, and WinDiff found it was only
the log files and "/upload/files" that were different.

Apologies, I had not known that  browsers could cache flash.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo George,

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Logical architecture of OM 2.0

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I have slightly modified the diagram.
However I don't think that there are layers missing.
There is no strict rule about the layers available in that diagram.

If you lookup at Google there are thousands of different diagrams that
claim to be "Application Layered Diagram" while each one is different and
has its own layers:
https://www.google.de/search?q=Layered+Application+diagram&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=de&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=1syrT-7QGYjBswbKkMHxBA&biw=1046&bih=634&sei=2syrT6iOC47otQa-29HRBQ

(Except those ones that describe the OSI model of course)

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hamdi,

it is to argue if the layer "Dao/Impl" needs to be added or not.
Dao means Data Access Objects and implements the logical strutucture to
access the data that is stored in the database.
Which layer do you think is missing? I don't think that this kind of
diagram has a fixed layout or number of layers. There could be potentially
even some more layers.

Sebastian

Posted by Hasan Gharehasanloo <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi
In maindebug, it gives this warning & errors :

WARNING @base/hibernate/hibRtmpConnection.lzx≈212: reference to undefined
property 'session_id'
error  NetConnection.Call.Failed
rtmp://localhost:1935/openmeetings/hibernate #hib/@getPublicSID false