Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@oslo.online.no> on 2002/10/28 08:56:48 UTC

Re: Apache::Clean, Apache::Compress, mod_gzip/deflate, cross site scripting and more.

At 04:23 28.10.2002, Slava Bizyayev wrote:
>Hi Ged,
>I would be happy to reformat that FAQ to any required format if somebody is
>interested in it...

Hello Slava,

We talked about it some time ago: It would be very interesting to add that
FAQ to the mod_perl website. Just convert it to POD and send it to me.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
pereinar@oslo.online.no

Re: Apache::Clean, Apache::Compress, mod_gzip/deflate, cross site scripting and more.

Posted by Slava Bizyayev <sb...@outlook.net>.
Hi Per,

Web Content Compression FAQ is attached in POD format. Please, let me know
if you find something formatted inappropriately.

Thanks,
Slava