Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com> on 2013/01/08 17:39:00 UTC

Configure more than one https listening port

Hi there

Is it possible to configure several https port in a karaf instance and probably configure different keystores/certificates?

Thanks

Oli

Re: Configure more than one https listening port

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Right now this isn't possible through the std. configuration.
You might give it a try with the jetty.xml and try to add extra connectors
to it.
Though I'm unsure about different keystores/certificates ...

regards, Achim

2013/1/8 Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>

>   Hi there
>

> Is it possible to configure several https port in a karaf instance and
> probably configure different keystores/certificates?
>

> Thanks
>
> Oli

Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin <http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home>