Posted to dev@opendal.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/02 01:06:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] Automate OpenDAL Java release with GHA

Hi,

Most of our bindings lib are released automatically on tags pushed. I've
implemented automation for opendal-java released on this repo[1]. While it
requires personal credentials in my first attempt, I don't integrate it
upstream.

Right now, I know that there is an org-wise Maven credential for deploying
to nexus[2], which needs INFRA members to manually whitelist the repo that
can access it.

I'm going to file a ticket in the INFRA JIRA project to ask for this, but
firstly start this thread to show an explicit consensus among the community
for doing so.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/tisonkun/ci-opendal
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/r67slcbpy1fd5j2tzd6xf25x8vznn7t7

Re: [DISCUSS] Automate OpenDAL Java release with GHA

Posted by Xuanwo <xu...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot! LGTM.

--
Xuanwo

Re: [DISCUSS] Automate OpenDAL Java release with GHA

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.