Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz> on 2017/02/01 14:18:20 UTC

Issue on Account linked to financial activities

Hi all!

When i was configuring "Account linked to financial activities" i found
something wrong, it is either in the system or in this documentation
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Accounts+linked+to+Financial+Activities

On "Main cash account or cash at vault" the documentation says its
Liability account but on the system the activity fetches accounts that
are Asset type

On "Cash at Teller/Cashier" the documentation says its Liability account
but on the system the activity fetches accounts that are Asset type

On "Fund source" the documentation says its Equity account but on the
system the activity fetches accounts that are Asset type.

Is it a bug in a system of its the Documentation that is not updated?

Regards

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together

Re: Issue on Account linked to financial activities

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz>.
Hi Santosh

Thank you for the update

Regards