Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com> on 2006/02/24 08:40:17 UTC

The bottomless pit of mod_jk

Pardon any show of frustration here, but I wanted to know if there is
any real definitive reference on configuring mod_jk. I've burned 3 full
days Googling, endless configuration file editing, tailing logs, etc.,
and there just seems to be problem after problem. I've worked off of
several apparently comprehensive HOW-TOs that are out there, and each
one seems to have their set of problems -- either they aren't current to
the latest versions of httpd and/or tomcat, or there are other issues
present.

Is there an official Tomcat resource which tells how to configure mod_jk
on the most recent version of Tomcat and Httpd?

Brad

Re: The bottomless pit of mod_jk

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Brad O'Hearne wrote:
> Is there an official Tomcat resource which tells how to configure mod_jk
> on the most recent version of Tomcat and Httpd?

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/index.html

Mark