Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Th...@swisslife.ch on 2007/08/27 15:09:14 UTC

Struts 1.3.8 Globals.TOKEN_KEY always empty -> therefor: isTokenValid() is always false

Hello,

I need to fill the "Globals.TOKEN_KEY" from the session to be able to
use saveToken() and isTokenValid() methods.
saveToken is only filling the "Globals.TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY"-Variable.

can someone help me out?

regards, Tom

AW: Struts 1.3.8 Globals.TOKEN_KEY always empty -> therefor: isTokenValid() is always false

Posted by Th...@swisslife.ch.
Thats sadly not quite true... saveToken() is fillig the Globals.TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY attribute.
You can find the operation in the tokenProcessor.class.

And thats why im still stuck with the old problem :(

Globals.TOKEN_KEY is the name of the parameter that should be submitted back to your form. This is automatically outputted by <html:form> if the triggering action called saveToken().

Re: Struts 1.3.8 Globals.TOKEN_KEY always empty -> therefor: isTokenValid() is always false

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.