Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Amol Yadwadkar <ay...@webifyservices.com> on 2003/08/25 07:56:42 UTC

Request for giving a Example for Generating Dynamic Form

Hi Howard/MB,
    I am one of the regular Users of Esteemed Tapestry Users List.
I am watching that there is a hot Disscussion going on the topic of "Getting Dynamic Form Elements" using the Powerfule Tapestry.
It will be a Polite and kind request to all above GURUS (or anyone who knows) to let us give one Example where Dynamic form is being generated.I know you always redirect this Issue by saying that Similar is done at WorkBench but general Perception is that Its littile difficult to understand the things done at WorkBench.
    I think its very important to know the above as most the Developers are using the Dynamic Forms and your example is defenatelly going to be Useful for all those who are keeping Quiet at this moment although they are also facing the same Issues that I do.
Howard, I know lots of pains are taken in developing Tapestry but what if  the people can't use it to its full extent!!!!
I always appericiate the Efforts being put in developing the Jaint (TAPESTRY) in MVC Model.

Thankx
best regds,
Amol