Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jayesh Prajapati <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/17 10:14:07 UTC

Event or Hook of Module is initialized

Hi,

Is there an Event or Hook which indicate that a module is successfully
initialised ?

I need to this to perform some activity/task in automated manner after a
module is installed. For example, a factory defined in core module and
relevant object registrations to be done in dependent module(s).

Thanks,
Jayesh

Re: Event or Hook of Module is initialized

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Ok, great to hear that!

Posted by Jayesh Prajapati <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,