Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/01/31 14:51:53 UTC

Board report due tomorrow

Hi,

It's at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012 - could someone
draft/write a report?

IMO the release is the only missing step for graduation, and
multipleMaven repositories (and corresponding dependencies) used in
the build will need to be audited/clarified as well.

-Bertrand

Re: Board report due tomorrow

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Rupert Westenthaler
<ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I added a first version or the report for Stanbol to
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012.
> This is based on the information provided by this thread...

Looks good to me, thanks! I have signed it off.

> ...I was thinking about adding a Note to the IKS Early Adopter program
> [1] to point (2) as it was the reason why a lot of people get involved
> with the Stanbol community. However I than decided to exclude this
> message from my proposal, because I was not sure if it is OK to
> provide a link to [1] with such a comment...

If it's "the" reason why people get involved that might imply that
people wouldn't get involved without this...I think the big question
with this podling is whether people will continue to be involved once
the IKS funding (on which [1] depends for example) stops. I think some
will, and some won't, so it's still good IMO to make sure a community
develops independently from IKS.

-Bertrand

-Bertrand

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.

[...]