Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Teddy Wang <f2...@covad.net> on 2003/09/30 20:57:29 UTC

Websphere AS 5.0.2 problems with Struts 1.1... No getter for member of bean of type java.sql.TimeStamp...

I get a weird error when trying to hit a struts based JSP in my application.
The app server claims that no getter exists for a class even though I'm
positive one exists and yes I double-checked spelling and capitalization.
The type is TimeStamp... Has anybody else ever run into this error?  Is
there some configuration file that I'm missing which tells how to map
TimeStamp?  The same code works in JBoss 2.4.7...
SRVE0026E: [Servlet Error]-[No getter method for property expirationDate of
bean entitlement]: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for
property expirationDate of bean entitlement at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.lookup(RequestUtils.java:968) at
org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.WriteTag.doStartTag(WriteTag.java:286) at
org.apache.jsp._entitlements._jspService(_entitlements.java:695) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:89)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(Jsp
Servlet.java:357) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.jav
a:675) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:773)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictServle
tInstance.java:110) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecy
cleServlet.java:174) -- --

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!