Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/06/16 20:10:30 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyTopLevelJunitTests" by TiagoEspinha

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The "DerbyTopLevelJunitTests" page has been changed by TiagoEspinha.
The comment on this change is: It should be pptesting and not pp-testing..
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTopLevelJunitTests?action=diff&rev1=12&rev2=13

  || `org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversClientTest`||
  || `org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversAllTest`||
  || `org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.upgradeTests._Suite` || Yes || Upgrade tests, included in `suites.All` but has special requirements for accessing old released. The caller can set the system property `derbyTesting.oldReleasePath` to a folder containing previous releases. See the source comments for upgradeTests._Suite for details on how the folder is expected to look. If the property is not set then the tests will pick the old released jar files directly from Apache's SVN, if offline or the repo is not available then the tests will fail.  If the tests are to be run frequently then providing a local copy of the jars using `derbyTesting.oldReleasePath` is recommended. See the source comments for details on how to checkout the old release jar files locally.  If running the tests via the ant targets then `derbyTesting.oldReleasePath` can be set as an ant proprty, e.g. in `ant.properties` ||
- || `org.apache.derby.PackagePrivateTestSuite` || No, run target 'pp-testing' manually. || These tests run against package private classes  and/or methods. Therefore, they have to be in the same package as the class they are testing. Because we do not want to distribute test code in the production code jars, these tests are currently only intended to be run against the classes-directory. Most of these tests are rather low-level. ||
+ || `org.apache.derby.PackagePrivateTestSuite` || No, run target 'pptesting' manually. || These tests run against package private classes  and/or methods. Therefore, they have to be in the same package as the class they are testing. Because we do not want to distribute test code in the production code jars, these tests are currently only intended to be run against the classes-directory. Most of these tests are rather low-level. ||

  = System Tests =