Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/27 18:12:31 UTC

Git Question

Hi,

I'm somewhat new to Git (having been using SVN the past six years or so).

I'm looking through Git documentation, but don't see a command for what I
want to do here (although I'm guessing such a command exists).

I have a file I changed.  It is not staged.  I just want to revert it to
the state it was in before I made any changes to it.

Does anyone know the command I would use for this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Git Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Awesome, thanks! That was easy enough. :)

Re: Git Question

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

RE: Git Question

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.