Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Ben Lindahl <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/30 17:57:34 UTC

James Not Binding to Ports

Hi all,

When I start up James, it seems to start fine. However, when I do a netstat,
it says that nothing is bound to port 25 (SMTP). Also, my e-mails to this
server cannot be relayed. I have set up the servername appropriately, and
when I start James, it says, "SMTP Service started plain:25", but it is not
bound on that port. Could I missing some settings? I read over the
Installation guide, and have completed all of the steps listed there.

Thanks in advance.

- Ben

Re: James Not Binding to Ports

Posted by Ben Lindahl <be...@gmail.com>.
I fixed it. It was a configuration issue. Thanks.

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Hi Ben,