Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Hugo Osorio <os...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 17:50:26 UTC

empty cells with iterators

Hello,

How can i ask in the statement while(cellsIterator.hasNext()) AND (some cell
is not empty) since this cell is my control for registering

thank you

RE: empty cells with iterators

Posted by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net>.
How do you know the cell is blank?  Because you're going by the
row/column number you think you're looking at?  Remember that the
row/column numbers are 0-based, not 1-based.  Because of issues like
this, I like to have a "dumpCellData" method that goes through every row
and column, printing out the row/column numbers, the cell type, and the
string value of the cell.

Posted by Hugo Osorio <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net>.