Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Johann Tierbach <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 16:59:17 UTC

Errors in Creating and exporting literals

Hi,

I wrote a little testprogramm where i create some literals, but i get
errors when i try to export them into xml.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I think that I am creating them the
wrong way.

Thanks for any help!

Best regards
Johann

Re: Errors in Creating and exporting literals

Posted by Robert Vesse <ra...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>.
Hi Johann

Please can you provide a minimal source code example for your problem and an error stack trace

It's pretty impossible to debug issues without seeing what caused the error!

Regards,

Rob