Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mark Hansen <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/01/11 16:59:30 UTC

SOAP over MQ Series

Please help - any one with any information.  I am
writing a book for Prentice Hall and need to include
examples of SOAP running over MQSeries (or JMS) rather
than HTTP.

I'm trying to work with IBM's MA88: MQSeries Classes
for Java, but can't get the software to run.

Please let me know if you have any expreience with
MQSeries Classes for Java - or know anyone who does.

Also, if you know of another way to run SOAP over MQ,
please let me know.

My environmenment is:

J2EE Server:  Sun J2SDKEE1.3 (reference
implementation)
JDK:          Sun JDK1.3.1_01
SOAP:         Apache 2.2
OS:           Win 2K Pro

TIA,

Mark Hansen
tel (888)-360-7285
email: khookguy@yahoo.com

=====

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

RE: SOAP over MQ Series

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.

My SOAP book (out next week) has an example of SOAP
using JMS - I used the SwiftMQ version from this page:
http://www.swiftmq.com/download/index.html

> Also, if you know of another way to run SOAP over MQ,
> please let me know.
>
> My environmenment is:
>
> J2EE Server:  Sun J2SDKEE1.3 (reference
> implementation)
> JDK:          Sun JDK1.3.1_01
> SOAP:         Apache 2.2
> OS:           Win 2K Pro
>
> TIA,
>
> Mark Hansen
> tel (888)-360-7285
> email: khookguy@yahoo.com
>

> =====

wbrogden@bga.com
Author of Soap Programming with Java - Sybex; ISBN: 0782129285

RE: SOAP over MQ Series

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.