Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/03 13:38:04 UTC

Query on iCalendar and CalDAV support for GSOC

Hi,
     I am Ankush Mishra, of PESIT-BSC, Bangalore and would like to work
on the "Need to have possibility to import/export or sync events from
OpenMeetings calendar using ical or caldav protocol." for the GSOC
project and have used Java for a small Projects and so forth. Could
someone help me get started?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Ankush Mishra
PESIT-BSC
Bangalore

Re: Query on iCalendar and CalDAV support for GSOC

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.
Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Ankush

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.