Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 17:22:54 UTC

[XamSchema] New methods to the API

Hi,
it seems we have to add at least two new methods to the XmlSchema API
to overcome the getElement/Type byQName methods problem. (Actually It
did not occur to me that recursive schemas will fail!)
If there are no objections I will modify the code and post another RC
to restart the vote.

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein

Re: [XamSchema] New methods to the API

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
> Hi,
> it seems we have to add at least two new methods to the XmlSchema API
> to overcome the getElement/Type byQName methods problem. (Actually It
> did not occur to me that recursive schemas will fail!)
> If there are no objections I will modify the code and post another RC
> to restart the vote.

No objection , as long as Axis2 has no issue with your changes,

Thanks
Deepal

Re: [XamSchema] New methods to the API

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 do the required modifications and restart the vote.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: [XamSchema] New methods to the API

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On 10/24/07, Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> it seems we have to add at least two new methods to the XmlSchema API
> to overcome the getElement/Type byQName methods problem.

yes. if you can add two methods, isSchemaTypeAvaliable and
isElementAvailable it
would be enogh. What about the getting attributGroups and Groups? did you do
any change there?

(Actually It
> did not occur to me that recursive schemas will fail!)
> If there are no objections I will modify the code and post another RC
> to restart the vote.

yes, please.