Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Lucas Bruand <lb...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/07/17 23:10:39 UTC

New external task: Just4log.

	Hello,

	Could someone tell me how to have the Just4log Ant Task referenced on "External Tools and Tasks" page, of the ant website ?

	I would be very glad to see it listed there...

Just4log is a ant task to optimize JVM bytecode with regards for Logs ( be it, Log4j, Apache Commons or JDK 1.4 )
It is distributed ( by me) under the terms of the Apache License 1.1.
It depends on apache BCEL for Bytecode engineering.

Please find a more precise description: http://just4log.sourceforge.net/

	Cheers,
	Lucas

Re: New external task: Just4log.

Posted by Lucas Bruand <lb...@wanadoo.fr>.
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:04:08 +1000
Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:10 am, Lucas Bruand wrote:
> > It is distributed ( by me) under the
> > terms of the Apache License 1.1.
>
> You cannot declare code you maintain to be
>
> Copyright (c) 2003 The Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Only the ASF can do that :-)
>
> You can use an Apache-style license but you need to update the names in the
> copyright statement and section 4.

Sorry,
  I did that too quickly,
I 'll change this...

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:10 am, Lucas Bruand wrote:
> It is distributed ( by me) under the
> terms of the Apache License 1.1.

You cannot declare code you maintain to be

Copyright (c) 2003 The Apache Software Foundation.

Only the ASF can do that :-)

You can use an Apache-style license but you need to update the names in the
copyright statement and section 4.

Cheers
Conor

Re: New external task: Just4log.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
I am going to add just4log to the list of external tools.
Cheers,
Antoine

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
The pointer to your external task has been added in CVS. It is going to
follow at some stage (I do not know exactly how soon ) on
ant.apache.org/external.html.
Cheers.
Antoine