Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Kandasamy, Umamaheswaran" <UK...@Templeton.com> on 2006/06/25 14:50:05 UTC

Reg generating webdoclet in maven 2.0

Hi ,

	Would like to know how to generate webdoclet (i.e. tld file)  in maven 2.0 version. I was successful in generation ejbdoclets through maven x-doclet plugin using the below plugin.

<plugin>
		<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
		<artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
		<executions>
			<execution>
			<phase>generate-sources</phase>
			<goals>
				<goal>xdoclet</goal>
			</goals>
			<configuration>
				<tasks>
					<ejbdoclet destdir="${basedir}/src/common" ejbspec="2.0" >
						<fileset dir="${basedir}/src/common">
							<include name="com/frk/ci/gws/transaction/ejb/*Bean.java"/>
						</fileset>
						<remoteinterface/>
						<homeinterface/>
						<deploymentdescriptor destDir="${project.config}/transaction/META-INF"/>
					</ejbdoclet>
				</tasks>
			</configuration>
			</execution>
		</executions>
</plugin>

But I couldn't generate webdoclet. Would appreciate if any one could help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahesh
Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.