Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeronimo AZEVEDO <ja...@pt.lu> on 2007/09/05 17:52:06 UTC

Axis client in Spring

Hi,

I am trying to get a Axis client with basic http authentication as a
bean in the Spring Framework configuration using the
applicationContext.xml. I have been looking around in forums and
searching the web, but I don't get it. Does anyone has a working axis
client in Spring Framework? If so, is it possible to get the config an
code on howto to do it?

Re: Axis client in Spring

Posted by ja...@pt.lu.
Hi,

Thanks for the hint,but I already searched the spring forum the last 2
days and had also a look at the AXIS2 built in support, but this built
in support is used if you want to expose a webservice through Spring
or am I mistaken that?

My problem is when I do the axis config in spring where i set all my
parameters like

<bean id="apcWebService"
class="org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.JaxRpcPortProxyFactoryBean">
     	<property name="serviceInterface" value="apc.ApcRemote"/>
	<property name="serviceName" value="ApcRemoteService"/>
	<property name="lookupServiceOnStartup" value="true"/>
	<property name="wsdlDocumentUrl"
value="http://192.168.1.5:8080/soap/services/ApcRemotePort?wsdl" />
	<property name="namespaceUri" value="uri://ept.com/apc/2.0"/>
	<property name="portName" value="ApcRemotePort"/>
	<property name="username" value="jam"/>
	<property name="password" value="jam"/>
	<property name="endpointAddress"
value="http://192.168.1.5:8080/soap/services/ApcRemotePort/2.1/"/>
	<property name="serviceFactoryClass"
value="org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory" />
	</bean>

I always receive an authentication problem when spring starts up and
checks the wsdl file. Mybe I need to choose another webservice tool
like xFire.

Cheers,

Quoting robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>:

> Axis2 has built in spring support - see the docs. For spring in Axis
> 1.x , IIRC you need to use some spring classes themselves that rely on
> some jax-rpc standard stuff. See the spring docs for Axis 1.x - or
> search the spring forums.
>
> HTH,
> Robert
>
> On 9/5/07, Jeronimo AZEVEDO <ja...@pt.lu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to get a Axis client with basic http authentication as a
>> bean in the Spring Framework configuration using the
>> applicationContext.xml. I have been looking around in forums and
>> searching the web, but I don't get it. Does anyone has a working axis
>> client in Spring Framework? If so, is it possible to get the config an
>> code on howto to do it?
>>
>> Thanks,

Re: Axis client in Spring

Posted by ja...@pt.lu.
Hi,

Thanks for that. I tried it but I still get the same authentication
error. For the client do I have to setup also my web.xml file? I don't
think so.

Re: Axis client in Spring

Posted by "Боян Иванов(Boyan Ivanov)" <ti...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis client in Spring