Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Christophe Halna <ch...@groupekpf.fr> on 2009/02/03 11:02:08 UTC

Which console for C++ broker ?

Hello,

my C++ broker (built with VS 2008, Release version) is now running
Can I use the JConsole to manage it ? or does this console work with
the java broker only ?

is there an other console I can use ?

Thanks
Christophe.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Which console for C++ broker ?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Christophe Halna wrote:
> Thank you Carl & Cliff
>
> I don't know python yet...
> But if python can do it, C++ can do it to ! (no ?)
>
> Is there a technical reason why I could not send requests to the
> broker to get the same information ?
> the console is the graphical tool to display information, can't a C++
> program extract information from the broker ? (a broker management API ?)

yes you can get all the QMF data from C++. There are examples in the
example dir.

What the python tools do is wrap up interfacing with the same data on
QMF via a set of cmd line tools

Cliff, thanks for the jira on python tools, that looks easy to correct.

Carl.

Posted by Christophe Halna <ch...@groupekpf.fr>.
Thank you Carl & Cliff

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.