Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by rajasekhar kommineni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/26 22:35:25 UTC

Data copy problem

Hi All,

I have a requirement to copy table data from cluster to another cluster, I used both sstableloader and copy snapshot, run nodetool refresh command. In both cases the count of records in new cluster is less than original cluster.
I used select count(*) table name to count the records.

Any body have clue on how this works.

Re: Data copy problem

Posted by rajasekhar kommineni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Just wanted to let you know running the command from all the nodes matched the count of records on both clusters

One more question, can any body know how to import the data in different keyspace using sstableloader

Thanks,

Re: Data copy problem

Posted by rajasekhar kommineni <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Data copy problem