Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Riquelme <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 15:20:58 UTC

Updated to java 1.6.0_17 and now ofbiz won´t start

Hi,

I have recently update my computer to use Java 1.6.0_17 and now ofbiz won´t
start.
The error in the log is:

2009-12-10 10:12:56,040 (main) [     Http11Protocol.java:182:INFO ]
Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-0.0.0.0-8080
2009-12-10 10:12:56,238 (main) [            SSLImpl.java:64 :ERROR]
---- exception report
Exception: java.io.IOException
Message: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
---- cause
Exception: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException
Message: Password verification failed
---- stack trace
java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password verification failed

It looks like this is related to several security fixes included in the
update.

>From the Apple update news:

Security

Apple posted Java security updates for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6
(Snow Leopard) today, addressing the following problems (no update was
provided for Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger"):

   - Multiple vulnerabilities exist in Java 1.6.0_15, the most serious of
   which may allow an untrusted Java applet to obtain elevated privileges.
   Visiting a web page containing a maliciously crafted untrusted Java applet
   may lead to arbitrary code execution with the privileges of the current
   user. These issues are addressed by updating to Java version 1.6.0_17.
   Further information is available via the Sun Java website at
   http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/ReleaseNotes.html
   - An expired certificate for a Java applet is treated as valid. This
   issue is addressed through improved handling of expired certificates.

*Regards,*
*Daniel*

Re: Updated to java 1.6.0_17 and now ofbiz won´t start

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Daniel,
Please search in this list of Ofbiz dev list. I know few days back Scott gave solution to this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
Find us on the web at www.hotwaxmedia.com or Google Keyword "ofbiz"