Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Trasca Virgil <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/01 20:15:04 UTC

getting exceptions while calling .Net web-services with Axis client

Hi,

      I am trying to call some .Net server web-services using Axis1.x client and I am getting the attached exceptions. Can you please give me some inputs on when such exceptions are appearing and what could be the problem?

 Thank you,
Virgil
DocumentBurster ,
http://java-hobby.blogspot.com/

Re: getting exceptions while calling .Net web-services with Axis client

Posted by WJ Krpelan <kr...@yahoo.com>.
Virgil,
pls provide the wsdl
Cheers, Wolfgang