Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jim Correll <j_...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/27 03:56:02 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd to run ASP pages?

Hello all, my first email question.  Hopefully it's easy enough to answer.

The subject says it all, but is it possible to run ASP pages with httpd?
I'm currently running it on a red hat 8 server and having problems serving
them up.

Any answers, suggestions, or requests for more information would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks, Jim

Re: [users@httpd] httpd to run ASP pages?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#asp

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun

Re: [users@httpd] httpd to run ASP pages?

Posted by Nelson Goforth <ng...@earthnet.net>.
There is an archive for this mailing list.  Perhaps it would be a good
idea to have a link to one of the servers at the bottom of each
mailing???  Anyway, the link to "more info" is down there.

Anyway, this question has come up quite a few times.  See:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&w=2&r=1&s=asp&q=b

Nelson