Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "David Tonhofer, m-plify S.A." <d....@m-plify.com> on 2004/04/01 15:46:07 UTC

DBCP+Pooling diagram

Hi people,

Here's a little diagram depicting the Commons "DBCP+Pooling"
setup and structure. I am using it for some explanations in
our gonzo development team. No particular formalism has been
used, but it may be useful to someone.

In PDF:
  https://rei1.m-plify.net/Apache_DBCP/Apache_DBCP_Structure.pdf

In MS Visio: