Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Tyler \"Overkill\" Schwend" <ta...@tds.net> on 2003/04/17 20:19:44 UTC

[users@httpd] Trouble with %20 and whitespace in URL's

I guess it's Internet Explorer's fault, but when this request is
made:

http://mywebserver:81/downloads/Battlefield%201942%20Mod%20-%20De
sert%20Combat%200.3n%20Alpha%20Full%20(desertcombat_0.3n_full_ins
tall.exe).exe

File does not exist: /var/www/html/downloads/Battlefield

Is there a setting in Apache that will fix this?

I noticed the mod_rewrite seems like it might be applicable....
Is it?

---------
Tyler "[TASF]Overkill" Schwend
"Semper facere bonum, an a amare odium, vita mors."
---
Server operator of [LCGA]Telefragged:
Counter-Strike: telefragged.lynchburg.edu:27015
http://schwend-t.web.lynchburg.edu

RE: [users@httpd] Trouble with %20 and whitespace in URL's