Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/21 19:02:00 UTC

GSoC Applicant: Implement WebSockets/BOSH for XMPP AJAX clients

Hello all,

I'm a student interested in the Vysper project as part of the GSoC.
I posses strong algorithmic background, experience with Java development and
general networking knowledge.
This project seems very appealing to me and I would like to improve my
knowledge about it and the related technologies.

As I understood, Mr. Niklas Gustavsson is a possible mentor for this
project. Can you give me a point to start my study and maybe we can discuss
what my application should contain for this specific project?

Thank you,

Florian

Re: GSoC Applicant: Implement WebSockets/BOSH for XMPP AJAX clients

Posted by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com>.
Ok, great! I'll look over these documents and let you know any further
clarifications I need.

Best regards,

Florian

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.