Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Reshmi Raji <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/06 18:30:05 UTC

Pilot Mentoring Programme with India ICFOSS - Mentor Request Mail

Hi,

I am currently persuading my Masters degree ( 2nd year ) from Indian
Institute Of Information Technology And Management-Kerala ,India.

I am one among the 50 Student Candidate who participated in Pilot Mentoring
Programme with India ICFOSS under Mr.Luciano
Resende<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=luciano%20resende>(21
st to 23 rd Jun 2013).I am interested in learning more about Open
Source and would like to contribute my main project of my Masters Degree to
Apache Community.

I would like to do my project in Mahout- "Implementation Of Apriori
Algorithm in Mahout". From the list of Mentors unassigned I just saw Mr.Dan
Filimon<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=dfilimon>is
working in Mahout Projects.Either Mr.Dan
Filimon<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=dfilimon>orany
one else who is working in Mahout be my Mentor, so that I can do my
project successfully as well can contribute the same for the Apache.org.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Reshmi Raji,
Master Of Science-Information Technology,
Indian Institute Of Information Technology And Management-Kerala ,India.