Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/24 19:26:29 UTC

please review changes to the web site (PR)

And does anyone know how to review the changes as rendered HTML?

You can see the changes as rendered Markdown:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya-site/pull/2

or as raw HTML,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya-site/pull/3

but I don't know how to show you without hosting it somewhere.

Note the way this works:
- the master branch has the markdown that gets processed by the Jekyll tool.
- the asf-site branch hosts the static HTML created by the Jekyll tool.

david.

Re: please review changes to the web site (PR)

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Great work, David! Thanks for doing all this work. Go ahead and commit your
changes to the asf repo.

Thanks,
Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department

Re: please review changes to the web site (PR)

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.
David: Cool preview site!

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.