Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/11/17 09:24:35 UTC

Result (was: Re: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad 1.0.10)

Thx for voting.

We got 8 votes, all +1

committers:
-Matthias Wessendorf
-Grant Smith
-Thomas Spiegl
-Manfred Geiler
-Jeanne Waldman
-Gerhard Petracek

plus aditional votes from contributers:
-Wolfgang Toepfer
-Paul Mander

I will publish the bits and follow up with the release notes soon.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf