Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 19:46:33 UTC

how to pass data from one simple-method to another simple-method?

I am trying to call "updateSecurityGroup" simple-method from another
method.  How do I tell it I want add a security setting for a
particular user.  If it was a service I would use <set-service-fields>
but since its a method I'm confused.  Thanks. Patrick

Re: how to pass data from one simple-method to another simple-method?

Posted by S K Pradeep kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
result-to-field you can use..

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,