Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Axelle Ziegler <Ax...@normalesup.org> on 2007/03/08 16:11:31 UTC

Theme Customization Problem

Hi,
I'm running an installation of Roller 3.1 which was working ok.
However from a few days , I can't customize some themes, and when I
try, i get an Exception stating
java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Data truncation: Data too long for
column 'template' at row 1

Is there a size limit for the size of a template ? or for its name ?
This error seems to occur specifically with some themes, so I suspect
it must be something along those lines. If so, I think it would be
nice to have an error message (right now, any attempt at customizing
just display an empty red rectangle with no message in it.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

--
Axelle Ziegler

Re: Theme Customization Problem

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
What database and JDBC driver versions are you using?

What is the schema of your WEBPAGE table? I wonder what the data type
of the template column is in your database.

- Dave