Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/24 19:50:48 UTC

gulpfile.js, package.json and package-lock.json at jspwiki-war?

Hi,

I've noticed that we have the files mentioned on subject on the jspwiki-war
module? How are they
used? Are they meant to be incorporated on the maven build? We have a lot
of Dependabot PRs
and alerts regarding these files and I'm unsure on how to act on them.

thanks & best regards,
juan pablo

Re: gulpfile.js, package.json and package-lock.json at jspwiki-war?

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dirk,

Oh I see, thanks for taking care of it. Integrating gulp build files on
maven via frontend-maven-plugin on the main build should be doable, if
needed. I'm curious to see how the gulp build turns out!

Cheers,
juan pablo

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juan