Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2018/01/30 10:11:08 UTC

Modular build

Hello fellow River folks!

How do we want to start the modular build, should we create a new svn
branch and replace trunk when it's complete?

I'm just initially looking at creating the build structure and copying
across the relevant packages.

This will be based on the JGDMS build structure, but with River code
from trunk as it is now.

Apart from modularity, the JGDMS build also checks for known security
bugs and uses findbugs to perform static analysis.

Once we've got a modular build working, we can compare the JGDMS code,
module by module.

Anyone have any spare cycles to help?

Regards,

Peter.