Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Reboisson <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/19 16:08:56 UTC

How to answer to an archive post ?

Hello,

i would like to answer to an old message that i found in archives.

I know the id of the message, but i don't know how to answer it.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Eric

RE: How to answer to an archive post ?

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Nabble allows replying from the viewed message:
 http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html
It's the second one in the "Other Archives" column.

It's great of you to follow up on older messages and keep the thread intact!
:-)

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.