Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/01 12:44:27 UTC

Re: Deploying javadocs

i see you got around this - what was the problem?

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Apache Tapestry PMC / http://chesstu.be owner

Re: Deploying javadocs

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
I remove username/password from settings.xml and uploaded my public key to
people.apache.org. And it works.

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de