Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Harut Martirosyan <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 16:52:29 UTC

Re: About required internet connection

Hi, I'm getting confused with the following.

How to build/run iBatis.NET applications without internet connection?

My Mapping file is quite simple, so what should I replace here to make it
work without internet connection.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

<sqlMap namespace="MyMarket.Mappings" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="
http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping">
<resultMaps>
<resultMap id="products" class="HashTable">
<result property="Id" column="ID"/>
<result property="Name" column="name"/>
</resultMap>
</resultMaps>
<statements>
<select id="GetCathegoryProducts" resultType="products" parameterClass="
System.Collections.IDictionary">
SELECT pr.id, pr.name
FROM product pr, store st, seller se
WHERE pr.id = st.product_id
AND st.seller_id = se.id
AND pr.type_id=#typeId#
AND se.id =#sellerId#
</select>
</statements>
</sqlMap>

Thanks in advance.

Re: About required internet connection

Posted by Harut Martirosyan <ha...@gmail.com>.
My project is very small, and it uses Access mdb driver, so it is very
mobile, if it is possible can I send you my VS2005 solution.
It's light and doesn't require any configuration, just run w/ and w/out
internet connection, and see what's happens, may I share it, please?

Great thanks for your help Gilles.

Re: About required internet connection

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
You dont' have to change it.

--
Cheers,
Gilles

Re: About required internet connection

Posted by Harut Martirosyan <ha...@gmail.com>.
When I have this in my sqlMap, it works fine

<sqlMap namespace="MyMarket.Mappings" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="
http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping">

if I change it to:

<sqlMap namespace="MyMarket.Mappings" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

It doesn't work anymore, and sais - The error occurred while loading SqlMap.

- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="ProductsService.xml" xmlns="
http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" />.

, when I check URL http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping I'm getting Not Found
error.

Re: About required internet connection

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
The XML schemas are included as resources in the dll and the validation
against them are only done if you explicit use the setting

validateSqlMap="true"

If you want IntelliSense help when writing your mapping file follows
instruction as described in
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/dotnet/datamapper/ch04s02.html

So against iBATIS.NET <http://ibatis.net/> doesn't require an Internet
connection.

--
Cheers,
Gilles

RE: About required internet connection

Posted by Kamiel Wanrooij <K....@everywebsolutions.nl>.
It might check for the doctypes... I am not sure how that works though,
but it should definitely have the DTD or Schema available local or
online when it's included in the document, right?

Regards,

Kamiel