Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jarosz Yohan <yo...@epfl.ch> on 2010/07/23 16:56:10 UTC

pages updating problem (ProxyPass - mod_jk)

Hi all,

I 'm using AJP to connect my application to tomcat on www.serverA.com<http://www.serverA.com>
And I want to access my application with another www.serverB.com<http://www.serverB.com>
So I'm using proxyPass directive on serverB to process the requests.
I have no problem in accessing different pages with wicket : serverB/app/page1, serverB/app/page2,...
but as I submit something (form update, dropdowchoice change,....)
I have a page expired error like www.serverA.com/myApp/?wicket:interface=:52::::<http://www.serverA.com/myApp/?wicket:interface=:52::::>
(if I hit the back button the page is well updated)
I know that wicket:interface=:52:::: should be in my url like www.serverB.com/app/page1/<http://www.serverB.com/app/page1/>wicket:interface=:52::::
(I'm using url mounting with IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy)
but I don't really understand how to fix that

here snippets of my conf files:

#on serverA
-httpd.conf-
JkMount /* myworker

-worker.properties-
worker.list=myworker
worker.node1.port=8009
worker.node1.host=localhost
worker.node1.type=ajp13
worker.node1.lbfactor=1
worker.node1.socket_keepalive=True
worker.node1.connection_pool_timeout=600

worker.myworker.type=lb worker.myworker.balance_workers=node1,node2 worker.myworker.sticky_session=1

-server.xml-
<Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" ConnectionTimeout="600000"/>
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="node1">

#On serverB
Proxy balancer://mybalancer>
    BalancerMember http://www.serverA.com/myApp
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /app balancer://mybalancer  stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=On
ProxyPassReverse /app balancer://mybalancer
ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain     balancer://mybalancer     http://serverB/app
ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /myApp /app/

Thanks if you can help
Yohan