Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Sh...@nttdata.com> on 2012/10/30 05:52:32 UTC

Checksum error

Hi,
When I am doing a copyFromLocal to HDFS, I am getting the checksum error due to CRC.
Can anybody please let me know what is the resolution for this.

My scenario is I have a file uploaded to HDFS - say Map1.xls.
I do some changes to this file and try to upload again and I get the checksum error.
Any pointers is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Shobha M

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding

RE: Checksum error

Posted by "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Sh...@nttdata.com>.
Harsh,
The error was occurring on the cloudera virtual machine.
The same is working fine on our local hadoop cluster.
Thanks. Will get back to you if we face the same problem again.

Regards,
Shobha M | Senior Program Manager, A&AD | NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Limited| w. +91-80-26659482 (Ext 3679) | v. 8814.3679 | m. +91.9972522743 | shobha.mahadevappa@nttdata.com

--
Harsh J