Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Helmstetter <sp...@helmstetter.com> on 2006/06/06 04:59:32 UTC

Tapestry 4 / Acegi integration examples

Can anyone provide or point me to a simple example of Tapestry 4 integrated with
Acegi that includes friendly urls and External (bookmarkable) links that are public?

I've looked at numerous examples and guides, and several sample applications such as
AppFuse and Trails and it seems to me that all of these assume that everything is
secure. I want something like a typical Amazon, eBay-like e-commerce app where you
can browse 90% of the application without being logged in.

I thought that I could put my "secure" pages under context/pages/secure and
configure my Acegi filter appropriately, but I can't seem to get that to work. I
think maybe I need a second ServiceEncoder to handle this additional path.

It seems like there has to be a better way to do all this, but maybe it's just
because I'm fairly new to Tapestry.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Tapestry 4 / Acegi integration examples

Posted by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de>.
I'd also be very interested in such an example... ;-)