Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Angus <an...@atn.com.hk> on 2002/11/11 12:12:42 UTC

Java Plugin

Hi, I am using TDK 2.2.  When I try to load an applet
in my project, the browser always complains "Bad
Magic Number".  I found in the mail archive that
I need to set up the page to load the java plug-in.
Can anybody give me a hint on this?

My envirnoment:
1.    Suse 8.0 + JDK v1.4.0 + TDK 2.2 + JBuilder 6 + KDE 3.0
2.    The applet can run properly in apache (in the same machine),
        so I don't think the class file is corrupted.
3.    I can run the applet (with Java Plugin) with KConq. & Netscape 7.

Thank in advance

Best Regards
Angus
(remove "nospam" in email address to get real address)