Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by DSL <dl...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/15 18:09:54 UTC

Issue using client to deploy axis 1.4

Hello All,

I have deployed using jboss 4.0.4 and I deploy my new axis based webservice.
Then I ran the client to deploy and I get the following error:

Jan 15, 2007 10:22:04 AM org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtilsisAttachmentSupported
WARNING: Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and
javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.
Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception: AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
faultSubcode:
faultString: (400)HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{}:return code: 400

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?