Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Prakash Kadel <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 13:48:18 UTC

exiting tnonblockingserver

hello,
i have a question
how can i exit the server loop using a thrift api call,
i am thinking of exiting thrift server using a api call to the server instead of running a script to kill the server instance, is it a good aproach?
thanks

Sincerely,
Prakash Kadel

Re: exiting tnonblockingserver

Posted by Prakash Kadel <pr...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the reply,, i am still confused about how to use it,, could you please give me some directions?

thanks

Sincerely,
Prakash Kadel

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.