Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Hunter Lee <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/05/23 23:46:39 UTC

Enabling issues and wiki on Apache GitHub

Hi Apache infra -

We would like to enable the issues feature and the wiki feature GitHub
provides on Apache Helix's GitHub. How should we go about this?

Thanks in advance!
Hunter

Re: Enabling issues and wiki on Apache GitHub

Posted by Hunter Lee <hu...@apache.org>.
Created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18471

Thanks!
Hunter