Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by easyl <ea...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 16:09:30 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ questions

I use geronimo 2.1.2.
It seems that the only way to configurate embedded AMQ is through
"ServerUrl".

For example:
<config-property-setting
name="ServerUrl">tcp://localhost:61616?jms.copyMessageOnSend=false&amp;jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false&amp;socket.tcpNoDelay=true&amp;wireFormat.tcpNoDelayEnabled=true</config-property-setting>

Now I want to completely disable advisory message.
See: http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html
The configuration is through XML config data.
  <broker advisorySupport="false">...

How can I do that in geronimo?
I try to follow the instructions from
http://activemq.apache.org/resource-adapter-properties.html

To add this in deploy plan...
<config-property-setting
name="BrokerXmlConfig">xbean:config.xml</config-property-setting>

But geronimo can not handle xbean schema.
...did not start because Failed to startup an embedded broker:
xbean:config.xml, due to: java.io.IOException: Could load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/BeansException

Re: ActiveMQ questions

Posted by easyl <ea...@gmail.com>.
thanks,

But I cannot find activemq.xml
under <Geronimo_HOME>/var/activemq/conf

I would still give it a try..

btw, should the activemq.xml look like this
http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-brokers.html

Re: ActiveMQ questions

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.