Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Мануела Зарева <mo...@abv.bg> on 2013/08/19 20:07:48 UTC

CloudStack Console Proxy VM

 Hi all !

Please help...
I'm using Basic Networking in CloudStack and have two questions.
The first question is: for one zone how many console proxy VMs can be created? I mean for beginning it will be only one CPVM but regardless of the load it remains only this console proxy vm or are created more to handle the traffic?
And the second question is: if there is only one console proxy vm, how much can it take? How much is the capacity of this cpvm?

Thank in advance!

Само сега спечели смартфон SAMSUNG и още много награди!виж
http://www.specheli.eu/specheli-textgbg.php

Re: CloudStack Console Proxy VM

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Check these values in the global config