Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2007/11/03 22:58:49 UTC

Maven Repo Perms

Brian, it seems you were the last to upload snapshots to the maven repo.
Can you run the
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/fix-permissions.sh
script so the maven-metadata.xml files are writable by others again?
This needs to be done after snapshots are published for some reason...
I'll see if I can't tweak the maven build to fix this later though.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Maven Repo Perms

Posted by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org>.
On Nov 3, 2007 2:58 PM, Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> wrote:
> Brian, it seems you were the last to upload snapshots to the maven repo.
> Can you run the
> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/fix-permissions.sh
> script so the maven-metadata.xml files are writable by others again?
> This needs to be done after snapshots are published for some reason...
> I'll see if I can't tweak the maven build to fix this later though.

heh. i had no idea. i've run the script. let me know if i need to do
anything else.